You have no items in your shopping cart
3-pack Woox Smart Plugs | R4152 | Belgium and France
- Voice control - works with Amazon Alexa (Echo and echo Dot) and Google Assistant for voice control (Alexa device and Google Home device sold separately) and IFTTT
- No Hub required - works with any 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi router without the need for a separate Hub or paid subscription service
- Remote access - control your smart Power strip from anywhere with your tablet or smartphone using the free woox home app
- Scheduling - schedule the Smart Plug to automatically power home appliance on and off as needed
- Away mode - turn your devices on and off at a different times to give the appearance that someone is home
Connecting your home to a smarter future
At work, on holiday, wherever you are—control your home appliances remotely over the Internet through a Woox Smart Plug. Use your mobile phone to remotely turn on an electric kettle, switch on the lights in the living room, get the air purifier up and running or even turn on the water heater. It’s all done with just a few taps in the intuitive Woox Home app.
The Woox Smart Plug works directly with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to manage your devices through voice control. Assign a name to each Smart Plug and simply communicate with them by name when making a voice command. You can also create a group for all your smart devices and control them all in one command.
No hub required
The Smart Plug works with any Wi-Fi router without the need for a separate hub or paid subscription service.
Set a schedule
Use the energy-saving and environmentally-friendly timing switch function to make ordinary small appliances in the home more convenient to use. A Woox Smart Plug can extend their service life by making them smart.
Worrying about whether or not you turned off the lights or switched off your appliances when you travel is a thing of the past. View the status of your devices at any time via Woox Home app and control the power switch to save electricity.
- Dimensions: 55*55*74mm
- Power supply：AC 100V-240V (50/60Hz)
- Nominal input voltage: AC 230V
- Standby power loss: 1W
- Total outlet current: 16A Max.
- Maxmium load: 3680W
- Protocol：WIFI IEEE 802/11b/g/n 2.4Ghz
- Materials: ABS+PC, (UL94 750℃ V-0 FIRE-RETARDANT)
- Working temperature: -30℃ - +70℃
- Ingress Protection(IP): IP20
Let us help!